Re: tech-ctte: more on merged-/usr

On Sun, 17 Jul 2022 at 11:34:36 +0100, Simon McVittie wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Jul 2022 at 00:56:14 +0100, Luca Boccassi wrote:
[some discussion of the transition to merged /usr]

Please note that #994388 has been closed and archived, and does not
accept new messages, so I've removed it from Cc.

If your intention is to keep the TC updated on the progress of merged-/usr
for our information, and maybe get some informal advice from individual
TC members, then debian-ctte@lists.debian.org seems appropriate.

If you would like the technical committee to make use of any of its
constitutional powers (https://www.debian.org/devel/constitution#item-6)
regarding merged-/usr or otherwise, please open a new bug with the
request. In particular, requesting advice from the TC as a whole (as I
did in #911225) would be an appropriate reason to open a new bug. If it
becomes necessary to overrule a maintainer, that would also be a topic
for a bug report.

Thanks,
    smcv