Resignation: Elana Hashman (ehashman)

All,

I've made the very difficult decision to resign from the Debian
Technical Committee, effective August 1, 2022. This should provide some
time to complete any final action items and transition my duties.

It has been a great honour to serve the project in this way, and I hope
that perhaps in the future I can return to finish off my term. I've had
serious health challenges over the past year and have not been able to
give the TC the time or energy the position deserves, so I feel this is
for the best for now.

As they say: so long, and thanks for all the fish :)

- e