Re: Resignation: Elana Hashman (ehashman)

Hello,

On Thu 14 Jul 2022 at 10:43AM -07, Elana Hashman wrote:

> I've made the very difficult decision to resign from the Debian
> Technical Committee, effective August 1, 2022. This should provide some
> time to complete any final action items and transition my duties.
>
> It has been a great honour to serve the project in this way, and I hope
> that perhaps in the future I can return to finish off my term. I've had
> serious health challenges over the past year and have not been able to
> give the TC the time or energy the position deserves, so I feel this is
> for the best for now.

Many thanks for your work over the past two years.  I find this
particularly sad because you and I were appointed at the same time.  The
committee has benefitted from having you on it a great deal.  Looking
forward to future opportunities to work together on free software.

--
Sean Whitton