[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Bug#1007717: Native source package format with non-native version

On 17/03/2022 17:52, Russ Allbery wrote:
Helmut Grohne <helmut@subdivi.de> writes:

Do you think it would be impossible to move forward on this matter in a
consensus-based way?

I don't know.  I have some reasons to be dubious, but it's possible that
I'm being excessively pessimistic.

I'm inclined to agree with Russ here; my impression is there are one or two long-standing areas of disagreement here, and that consensus hasn't been arrived at.

In the spirit of consensus: Do you agree that retrying this in a
consensus-based way is still possible?

If the relevant people required to implement a decision are willing to
tackle it that way, I am certainly willing to participate from the Policy

For the avoidance of doubt, if that is the case, I am not going to suggest the TC gets in the way!



Reply to: