Next Meeting - March 17th at 18:00 UTC (tomorrow)

Dear Technical Committee members,

Our monthly meeting is scheduled to take place tomorrow, March 17th at 18:00 UTC.

For those of you in the US or Canada, please note that the meeting
is in UTC time and so it will be one hour later than it was during
the winter (for those of us in Europe or Mexico, this will happen
next month).

Topics for our agenda are:

* Review of previous meeting AIs
* #975075 - Should NetworkManager support elogind?
* #976462 - Should dbgsym files be compressed via objcopy --compress-debug-section or not?
* Moving forward with our reimagining the TC tasks
* Any other business

Notes from the previous monthly meeting here: http://meetbot.debian.net/debian-ctte/2021/debian-ctte.2021-02-17-17.58.html

--
Regards,