Next Meeting - January 20th at 18:00 UTC (in 2 hours)
Dear Technical Committee members,
Our monthly meeting is scheduled to take place today, January 20th at
We currently have a five open bugs, we really need to make some progress
on closing a few of those.
Topics for our agenda are:
* Review of previous meeting AIs
* #971515 - kubernetes: excessive vendoring (private libraries)
* #975075 - Should NetworkManager support elogind?
* #975381 - libinih: drop Debian's custom vendorisation
* #976462 - Should dbgsym files be compressed via objcopy
--compress-debug-section or not?
* #978636 - move to merged-usr-only?
* Recruitment efforts
Notes from the previous monthly meeting here:
And from our extra December meeting: