Re: tech-ctte: Call for votes on TC membership of Elana and Sean

Proposed delegation update, I'll go ahead if any one of you provides a
+1, otherwise, please provide corrections if necessary:

"""
Dear fellow developers,

As defined by our constitution (§6.2.2), the Debian
Technical Committee has recommended the appointment of:

 * Elana Hashman <ehashman>
 * Sean Whitton <spwhitton>

I am extremely happy to follow their recommendation and hereby
appoint Elana and Sean as members of the Technical Committee, effective
immediately.

For reference, their nominations and votes are recorded at:

 * https://bugs.debian.org/961156

The Technical Committee now consists of:

 * Didier Raboud <odyx> (chairman)
 * Philip Hands <philh>
 * Tollef Fog Heen <tfheen>
 * Margarita Manterola <marga>
 * David Bremner <bremner>
 * Niko Tyni <ntyni>
 * Gunnar Wolf <gwolf>
 * Simon McVittie <smcv>
 * Elana Hashman <ehashman>
 * Sean Whitton <spwhitton>

Task Description
- - ----------------

The Technical Committee is established by the Debian
Constitution, section 6. It is the body which makes the
final decision on technical disputes in the Debian
project.

More info about the Technical Committee, including
recent decisions, discussion and advice, may be found
here:

 * https://www.debian.org/devel/tech-ctte

- -Jonathan, Debian Project Leader
"""