Next Meeting - Wednesday, March 20th 19:00 UTC (today)

Dear Technical Committee members,

Our monthly meeting will take place today at 19:00 UTC.

Our agenda for today is:

 * Review of previous meeting AIs
* #904558 What should happen when maintscripts fail to restart a service
 * #923450 Requirements for being pre-dependency of bin:init
 * Additional Business

As we are around the change to summer time, remember that this meeting is in UTC.

For those of you in the US and Canada, this meeting will be an hour earlier than the previous one. For those of us in Europe and Mexico, this meeting is still at
the previous time and next meeting will be an hour earlier.

See you there!

--
Regards,
Marga