Re: TC overriding delegates' decisions

* Kurt Roeckx <kurt@roeckx.be>, 2016-10-09, 00:06:
* Generally, can the Technical Committee override delegates' decisions?
I can't find any place in the constitution that gives the CTTE the power to overrule the DPL or a delegate directly. I don't think this falls under 6.1.4.

ACK

(But note that there isn't anything about DFSG in the current ftp-masters delegation...)

But I have a related question. Do the Developers by way of GR have the power to overrule a Developer?

Yes.

Developers by way of GR can make any decision authorised by the powers of TC (§4.1.4); and of course TC can overrule a developer (§6.1.4).

--
Jakub Wilk