Re: Scheduling the next Debian CTTE Meeting

On Thu, 14 Jan 2016, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud wrote:

> Le mercredi, 13 janvier 2016, 15.32:15 Don Armstrong a écrit :
> > Please update meeting_poll/run_vote.sh in git with your preference for
> > the January and February meeting time. I will announce the winners on
> > Wednesday the 20th.
>
> As none of these exist in 2016…
> 	Tuesday February 29th
> 	Wednesday February 30th
> 	Thursday February 31st
>
> … are we replacing them with:
>
> A)
> 	Tuesday February 23th
> 	Wednesday February 24th
> 	Thursday February 25th
>
> or B)
> 	Tuesday March 1st
> 	Wednesday March 2nd
> 	Thursday March 3rd
>
> ?

The 23rd->25th; sorry. I must have been distracted when I was finishing
that up.

> As for the January meeting, I'll be VAC, sorry…

OK.

[A] theory is falsifiable [(and therefore scientific) only] if the
class of its potential falsifiers is not empty.
 -- Sir Karl Popper _The Logic of Scientific Discovery_ §21