Scheduling the next Debian CTTE Meeting

Please update meeting_poll/run_vote.sh in git with your preference for
the January and February meeting time. I will announce the winners on
Wednesday the 20th.

The sheer ponderousness of the panel's opinion [...] refutes its
thesis far more convincingly than anything I might say. The panel's
labored effort to smother the Second Amendment by sheer body weight
has all the grace of a sumo wrestler trying to kill a rattlesnake by
sitting on it---and is just as likely to succeed.
 -- Alex Kozinski, Dissenting in Silveira v. Lockyer
    (CV-00-00411-WBS p5983-4)