Re: Poll for next CTTE Meeting (and default in future)

On Tue, 07 Apr 2015, Sam Hartman wrote:
> I'll be voting based on my general availability.

[...]

> However, most of those times would generally be good for me and I
> think it's more important to pick times that will generally work than
> times that work this once.

Right. We want to settle on a default time that works for everyone most
of the time, even if this specific instance doesn't work well.

PowerPoint is symptomatic of a certain type of bureaucratic
environment: one typified by interminable presentations with lots of
fussy little bullet-points and flashy dissolves and soundtracks masked
into the background, to try to convince the audience that the goon
behind the computer has something significant to say.
 -- Charles Stross _The Jennifer Morgue_ p33