Poll for next CTTE Meeting (and default in future)

We discussed making a non-binding condorcet poll to determine times for
future meetings.

These are the start times that I'd like to propose:

Tuesday 16:00 UTC (April 28th)
Tuesday 17:00 UTC (April 28th)
Tuesday 18:00 UTC (April 28th)
Tuesday 19:00 UTC (April 28th)
Tuesday 20:00 UTC (April 28th)

Wednesday 16:00 UTC (April 29th)
Wednesday 17:00 UTC (April 29th)
Wednesday 18:00 UTC (April 29th)
Wednesday 19:00 UTC (April 29th)
Wednesday 20:00 UTC (April 29th)

Thursday 16:00 UTC (April 30th)
Thursday 17:00 UTC (April 30th)
Thursday 18:00 UTC (April 30th)
Thursday 19:00 UTC (April 30th)
Thursday 20:00 UTC (April 30th)

Future meetings would (by default) be in the option which wins and
everyone can attend on the last of that weekday of each month.

If there are additional times which others would like to propose, please
propose them. I'd like to start this poll in 48 hours if at all
possible.

We must realize that today's Establishment is the New George III.
Whether it will continue to adhere to his tactics, we do not know. If
it does, the redress, honored in tradition, is also revolution.
 -- William O. Douglas _Points of Rebellion_