Re: TC delays

On 31/08/15 08:39, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud wrote:

- issues not having a "mentor" within the committee;

I'd like us to try pursuing the latter idea: for each topic submitted to
us, we'd put one of us in charge of "making sure the issue keeps
moving": reformulating, pinging, leading, etc.

That seems like a very good suggestion to me (for whatever that's worth!); the alternative would be to have a secretary or similar whose role was to do this for every topic, but for the TC it probably makes sense to distribute this role among the members.

Regards,

Matthew