Meeting today @ DebConf ?

Dear TC,

as far as I know, Bdale, Steve, Adam and myself are now present at
DebConf, but that's only going to last until tonight.

Anyway, I'm proposing to have a meeting sometime today, to go over our
list of issues, discuss how we want to proceed with the warmest of them,
etc. What about meeting in the foyer at 11h30 [0]?

Cheers,
OdyX

[0] Afternoon coffee break doesn't work because group photo, and I'm
replacing Nicolas for the GSoC talk scheduled 14h-15h45.