Bug#750135: Call for Vote: Resolution on Aptitude Maintainer
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Bug#750135: Call for Vote: Resolution on Aptitude Maintainer
- From: Didier 'OdyX' Raboud <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 17:03:45 +0200
- Message-id: <3492168.ohebqzLuBk@gyllingar>
- Reply-to: Didier 'OdyX' Raboud <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <20150616175402.GJ5994@geta>
- References: <email@example.com> <20150616173856.GA21134@virgil.dodds.net> <20150616175402.GJ5994@geta>
Le mardi, 16 juin 2015, 10.54:02 Don Armstrong a écrit :
> With this, the outcome is no longer in doubt, and option A has won. I
> will announce and record the decision later today.
This was announced to debian-devel-announce in
<20150619142800.GA8278@qor.donarmstring.com>, and was published on the
website too, I therefore bounced Don's mail to -done, closing this
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.