CTTE Meeting in ~30 minutes

The next CTTE Meeting is in #debian-ctte on irc.debian.org in
approximately 30 minutes.

What prison taught me was that some people are born into a life where
they're going to be subjected to intense life experiences and personal
tragedy on an almost daily basis. [...] I don't think you get
enlightenment after something like that. I think all anyone really
wants, if they're honest with themselves, is a quiet, easy life
surrounded by people that love them. Anything else is a conceit.
 -- OP from 99chan