Re: Next CTTE Meeting is in about two hours at 'Wed Apr 29 17:00:00 UTC 2015' in #debian-ctte on irc.debian.org

On Mon, 27 Apr 2015, Don Armstrong wrote:
> I'm going to arbitrarily break the tie and hold the next meeting at:
>
> date -d 'Wed Apr 29 17:00:00 UTC 2015'
>
> I will update the next meetings appropriately.

Just a reminder that the next meeting is in about two hours. The current
agenda is in the git repo, and reproduced below. Feel free to modify in
the git repo as necessary.

#startmeeting

#topic Who is here?

#topic Next Meeting?

   1. 2015/04/30 17:00 UTC
   2. 2015/05/28 17:00 UTC
   3. Informal poll to decide general times

#topic #741573 menu systems and mime-support

   1. Keithp sending current patches to policy for discussion
   2. hartmans pinging charles about patches

#topic #636783 constitution: super-majority bug

#topic #636783 constitution: casting vote

#topic #636783 constitution: minimum discussion period

   1. Aba is going to champion these going forward
   2. Possibly splitting these into separate bugs and individuals championing them

#topic #771070 Coordinate plan and requirements for cross toolchain packages in Debian

   1. Currently mediating.
   2. Possible statement once plan is published

#topic #750135 Maintainer of aptitude package

   1. tfheen to check with aba and ask about current status
   2. Aba to work when he has time unless someone else takes over

#topic Additional Business

   1. tfheen asking RT about release goals/input/decisions
   2. hartmans to summarize concerns re busybox-static et al.

#endmeeting

PowerPoint is symptomatic of a certain type of bureaucratic
environment: one typified by interminable presentations with lots of
fussy little bullet-points and flashy dissolves and soundtracks masked
into the background, to try to convince the audience that the goon
behind the computer has something significant to say.
 -- Charles Stross _The Jennifer Morgue_ p33