Next CTTE Meeting is at 'Wed Apr 29 17:00:00 UTC 2015' in #debian-ctte on irc.debian.org

Sorry for the delay due to my VAC, but here is the output from your
votes[1]:

For our default meeting:

/--ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOZ
V: 1111111111111112 don
V: 66522-2222-11134 hartmans
V: 89ACC7921389546B odyx
V: 1133311111111112 keithp
V: 75678B9ABC31234D aba
V: 1155122222555534 tfheen
[...]

The winners are:
         Option G "Wednesday 17:00 UTC (April 29th)"
         Option H "Wednesday 18:00 UTC (April 29th)"
         Option I "Wednesday 19:00 UTC (April 29th)"

For this week's meeting

/--ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOZ
V: 1111111111111112 don
V: 66522-2222-11134 hartmans
V: 89ACC7921389546B odyx
V: 1133311111111112 keithp
V: 7567831234CABCD9 aba
V: 4444411111444423 tfheen
[...]
The winners are:
         Option G "Wednesday 17:00 UTC (April 29th)"
         Option H "Wednesday 18:00 UTC (April 29th)"
         Option I "Wednesday 19:00 UTC (April 29th)"

I'm going to arbitrarily break the tie and hold the next meeting at:

date -d 'Wed Apr 29 17:00:00 UTC 2015'

I will update the next meetings appropriately.

If these times do not work for future meetings in general for someone
who has not voted (or someone who voted whose schedule has changed),
please go ahead and add/change your vote in run_vote in the
apr_2015_meeting directory in the git repo. I'll try to recheck that
output periodically when I notice that someone has changed it.

1: cd apr_2015_meeting; ./run_vote.sh;

"Do you think you might be suffering from post-traumatic stress
disorder?" [...]
"Who isn't?"
 -- Walter Jon Williams _This Is Not A Game_ p121