Re: Scheduling CTTE Meetings

On Wed, 18 Mar 2015, Andreas Barth wrote:
> I'd prefer one or two hours later if possible. I also updated my times
> to UTC.

OK.

On Wed, 18 Mar 2015, Sam Hartman wrote:
> Two hours later would be a problem for me on Thursdays although not
> other days. One hour later is starting to be an issue but I'd
> generally be able to make it.
>
> I'm not on the poll, because when I went to fill it in it wasn't
> working.

Could you fill it out? I'm still OK with switching to a different time,
but I'd like to pick one soon so people can lock in their availability.

On Wed, 18 Mar 2015, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
> I suggest we go with Don's suggestion (or one hour later) this time; I
> have no preference, and then discuss what days work for people in
> general on IRC. Trying to do that over email never works well. :-)

Right; I hoped the dudle would be slightly better than email.

If everyone fills out the dudle and if some other time than two hours
later ends up working better, I'll choose it. I'm pretty flexible.

[T]he question of whether Machines Can Think, [...] is about as
relevant as the question of whether Submarines Can Swim.
 -- Edsger W. Dijkstra "The threats to computing science"