Re: Scheduling CTTE Meetings

]] Sam Hartman

>     Andreas> * Don Armstrong (don@debian.org) [150317 19:50]:
>     >> On Tue, 10 Mar 2015, Don Armstrong wrote:
>     >> > Given that we have new members, if anyone has a conflict with
>     >> that time > slot, and would prefer that it was moved, I've
>     >> created a dudle poll > which can be used to vote:
>     >> >
>     >> > https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/ctte_march_meeting/
>     >>
>     >> From the current state of the Dudle, I will move the meeting two
>     >> hours back to 19:00 UTC on Thursday the 26th, unless someone
>     >> objects in the next 24 hours.
>
>     Andreas> I'd prefer one or two hours later if possible. I also
>     Andreas> updated my times to UTC.
>
> Two hours later would be a problem for  me on Thursdays although not
> other days.
> One hour later is starting to be an issue but I'd generally be able to
> make it.

I can make one or two hours later this time, but in general, Thursdays
are not the best days for me due to other engagements.

I suggest we go with Don's suggestion (or one hour later) this time; I
have no preference, and then discuss what days work for people in
general on IRC.  Trying to do that over email never works well. :-)

--
Tollef Fog Heen