Re: Additional CTTE Drafting Meeting useful?

On Wed, Feb 05, 2014 at 05:02:46PM -0800, Don Armstrong wrote:
> Would one more IRC meeting be useful to nail down the ballot options and
> their drafts?

> Our next scheduled meeting is the 27th of February, but we could have
> one on the 13th or earlier at the usual time if that worked for
> everyone.

> I can do the following dates:

<snip>
> February 14 2014 18:00:00 GMT
<snip>

I'm not opposed to a realtime drafting session, but the above is the only
one of the proposed times that works for me.

I also think having a drafting session that doesn't have representation of
the full range of opinions from the TC is likely to be counterproductive; it
allows for rapid iteration on ballot options, but to little effect if those
options don't actually have consensus behind them.

So I think on-list drafting is probably best here.