Re: Additional CTTE Drafting Meeting useful?

Don Armstrong <don@debian.org> writes:

> Would one more IRC meeting be useful to nail down the ballot options and
> their drafts?

I personally suspect that we have exhausted the capacity of the TC to deal
with this problem, and that spending more time on it may actually result
in worse decisions than we would make right now.  Currently, I like each
ballot we're getting less than I liked the previous one.  So I'm dubious.
Chances are quite high that this will be decided by GR anyway at this
point.

That said, I'm willing to give it a try if other folks disagree with me.

I can make the following dates: