Re: Processed: block 726763 with 727708

Steve Langasek writes ("Re: Processed: block 726763 with 727708"):
> In other words: I think the technically correct thing here is obvious and
> simple and invariant with respect to any decision the TC is going to make;

(Disclaimer: I have had some wine and am tired.  This may make no
sense or be going off half-cocked.)

This may well be true.  I went and skimread #726763 earlier and the
log is full things which appear to be irrelevant and it isn't clear to
me that there is a specific conclusion being argued.  The situation
may well be obvious to those deeply involved and following all of the
discussion and aware of all the technical issues.

Can I suggest you post the one-line patch in question to the bug
report, along with a summary of your point of view ?