Bug#727708: init system question before the technical committee
- To: Steven Chamberlain <email@example.com>
- Cc: Russ Allbery <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Ian Jackson <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tollef Fog Heen <email@example.com>, Michael Biebl <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Marco d'Itri" <email@example.com>, Thomas Goirand <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Steve Langasek <email@example.com>, Patrick Lauer <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Alexander Vershilov <email@example.com>, Josselin Mouette <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Bug#727708: init system question before the technical committee
- From: Marko Randjelovic <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 14:35:21 +0100
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Marko Randjelovic <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <52964D1E.email@example.com>
- References: <20131028003813.GC8764@virgil.dodds.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <528E737F.email@example.com> <52964D1E.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 27 Nov 2013 19:50:54 +0000
Steven Chamberlain <email@example.com> wrote:
> The sysvinit page doesn't have a specific maintainer/advocate. It is a
> collection of opinions from discussion on debian-devel@ and elsewhere.
> Other camps have already responded to parts they don't agree with.
> Unless any volunteers want to make last-minute small changes, it can
> probably be taken as 'complete' as soon the tech-ctte is ready to move
> forward with this. I think maintainers of all the other proposals have
> said they are ready now.
There were elements in form of conversation, and I have made some
changes, but didn't want to erase what other people wrote, so now there
more elements in form of conversation. Should they be merged (calculate resultant)?
Description: PGP signature