Re: FTP masters willingly blocking OpenStack nova 2013.1 just right before the OpenStack summit

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 07:49:10PM +0800, Thomas Goirand wrote:

>As a consequence, I am questioning the motivation behind all this, and
>asking myself if we aren't seeing here (yet) another instance of
>miss-behavior from Ganneff, who probably disliked the fact that I
>defended my friend when he expelled him, and when I questioned the
>possibilities of getting rid of the NEW queue in a debian-devel thread.
>I have of course no proof to back this up, and will probably never know
>if this really is an act of revenge, though I would like both the ctte
>and the DPL to take note of the event as (very) inappropriate. I would
>also like to point that the tone from Ganneff isn't acceptable. From
>someone who is both DSA, FTP Master and DAM (why so many powerful roles
>on a single pair of hands btw?), this isn't to be expected. For the
>moment, I will just ignore this, but if it was to happen again anytime
>soon, I will act upon it.

Thus turning a technical disagreement with the ftp team into a
personal attack on Joerg. Well done. :-(

Adam has already pointed out your factual mistakes.

We don't need no education.
We don't need no thought control.