Processed: Please override isdnutils maintainer's decision to not fix the broken isdnutils package in wheezy

> clone 609736 -1
Bug #609736 [isdnutils-base] isdn device nodes are no longer created
Bug 609736 cloned as bug 698556
> reassign -1 tech-ctte
Bug #698556 [isdnutils-base] isdn device nodes are no longer created
Bug reassigned from package 'isdnutils-base' to 'tech-ctte'.
No longer marked as found in versions isdnutils/1:3.9.20060704+dfsg.2-8.
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #698556 to the same values previously set
> retitle -1 Please override isdnutils maintainer's decision to not fix the broken isdnutils package in wheezy
Bug #698556 [tech-ctte] isdn device nodes are no longer created
Changed Bug title to 'Please override isdnutils maintainer's decision to not fix the broken isdnutils package in wheezy' from 'isdn device nodes are no longer created'
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

609736: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=609736
698556: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=698556