Re: Next CTTE meeting date -d 'Nov 29 2012 18:00:00 UTC'

On Thu, 29 Nov 2012, Ian Jackson wrote:
> Don Armstrong writes ("Next CTTE meeting date -d 'Nov 29 2012 18:00:00 UTC'"):
> > This is a reminder that the next CTTE meeting is at
> > date -d 'Nov 29 2012 18:00:00 UTC'
>
> Russ and I turned up. Steve was present but said he wasn't expecting
> to be in a mode to usefully contribute. We thought that this was
> insufficient for a useful meeting and in the absence of anyone else
> we abandoned the meeting at 18:10.

Yeah, sorry about that. Something in the campus network has gotten
screwed here, and I ended up not being able to connect until now.

Don Armstrong

--
The game of science is, in principle, without end. He who decides one
day that scientific statements do not call for any further test, and