Next CTTE meeting date -d 'Nov 29 2012 18:00:00 UTC'

This is a reminder that the next CTTE meeting is at
date -d 'Nov 29 2012 18:00:00 UTC'

The current agenda follows; if there are additional items to discuss,
please update them in the git repository.

#startmeeting

#topic Who is here?

#topic Next Meeting?

#topic #636783 super-majority conflict;

#topic #681419 Depends: foo | foo-nonfree

#topic #688772 gnome Depends on network-manager-gnome

#topic #685795 New ctte member

#topic Additional Business

#endmeeting

Don Armstrong

--
I stared at the mountain rising over me. Empty. It was a pointless
thing to have done -- climb up it, across it, and down it. Stupid! It