ical-able calendar link for Debian CTTE IRC meetings

On Thu, 27 Sep 2012, Don Armstrong wrote:
>   * dondelelcaro to shove calendar into git and serve using ical-able
>     linkage

Using
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=collab-maint/debian-ctte.git;a=blob_plain;f=meetings.ics;hb=HEAD
as a calendar source should work. [I'm generating in manually, because
that's easier than futzing with things, and I've taken the liberty of
scheduling us at the same timeslot in UTC until February 2013; I
suspect we will change that for non-DST/ST.]

Don Armstrong

--
A people living under the perpetual menace of war and invasion is very
easy to govern. It demands no social reforms. It does not haggle over