Re: Details about ctte list [Re: CTTE IRC meeting is at date -d 'August 30 2012 17:00 UTC']

On Tue, 04 Sep 2012, Don Armstrong wrote:
> I'm going to file an RT ticket shortly to ask for the current list
> of members to be added to that alias.

Martin Zobel-Helas has kindly fixed up the aliases in response to the
RT ticket. If anyone didn't receive my testing mail earlier, please
verify the address on master.debian.org:/srv/debian.org/mail/aliases
and file an RT ticket to have it fixed if I've screwed things up.

Don Armstrong

--
I'd never hurt another living thing.
But if I did...