Details about ctte list [Re: CTTE IRC meeting is at date -d 'August 30 2012 17:00 UTC']

On Mon, 03 Sep 2012, Don Armstrong wrote:
> * #685795 New ctte member  (dondelelcaro, 17:38:03)
>   * ACTION: dondelelcaro to prod the private ctte list so that we can
>     use that for nominations, and then I'll draft the call for
>     nominations e-mail, and send it to -ctte first.  (dondelelcaro,
>     17:48:53)

Currently, there is a debian-ctte-private@debian.org alias which is
archived on master.debian.org [though not readable.]. However, it
appears that it hasn't been updated recently. [There is (supposedly?)
an external exploder on chiark for everyone which may have been doing
that in the past.] I'm going to file an RT ticket shortly to ask for
the current list of members to be added to that alias.

This way we don't have to bother listmaster@ to set up the entire list
for us.

Don Armstrong

--
I'd sign up in a hot second for any cellular company whose motto was:
"We're less horrible than a root canal with a cold chisel."