roaraudio and libao

I see that as a response to #667039 you removed the dependency from
libao to roaraudio.  Can you explain why please ?

I've seen this from you in #675610:

  We'd like to have nothing depending on roar for wheezy, since it in
  turn is insisting on depending on other libraries that we really need
  to remove for wheezy, so it may need to be removed as well now.
  (among other issues that people are currently having with it)

That reads to me like this was part of a plan which was intended to
result in the removal of roar from wheezy.  Is that correct ?  And is
that why you removed the dependency from libao too ?

Thanks,