Re: Draft GR for permitting private discussion

    Ian>   - it suggests that the TC doing difficult work that needs private
    Ian>     discussion (eg, dealing with interpersonal problems, mediation,
    Ian>     etc.) should be `kept to a minimum'.

Speaking as a member of the project who is not part of the TC. I'm not
actually sure this is a bug.
I think one of the big questions to ponder through when discussing this
GR is exactly the question of what boundary the project as a whole asks
the TC to maintain in deciding what should be private.

My personal opinion is that the TC should do a lot to minimize private
discussions. It's probably better for one person to mediate than for the
TC as a whole to mediate. I'd be rather concerned if the TC needed
internal mediation. however, having private discussion on the TC is far
better than not solving problems.