Re: Number typo in the Constitution [and 1 more messages]

Kurt Roeckx writes ("Re: Number typo in the Constitution [and 1 more messages]"):
> Well you already made references to the second.  I don't think
> there would be many references to the first.

That would suggest we should use A.0 then.

   ----- GENERAL RESOLUTION STARTS -----

   Constitutional Amendment: Fix duplicate section numbering.

   The current Debian Constitution has two sections numbered A.1.
   This does not currently give rise to any ambiguity but it is
   undesirable.

   Fix this with the following semantically neutral amendment:

    - Renumber the first section A.1 to A.0.

   ----- GENERAL RESOLUTION ENDS -----