Re: periodic tech-ctte IRC meetings

On Thu, 03 May 2012, Don Armstrong wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Apr 2012, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> > The DPL is mostly an outsider in all of the above, but I consider
> > this a very important topic for the project and I'm willing to
> > invest some time in it. So, if you want me to, I can try to find a
> > time slot for a first IRC meeting.
>
> I don't know if this is the best way to do this, but lets try for
> starters:
>
> http://www.doodle.com/d9czmercqw897iqf
>
> I'm basically OK with any weekday between 10 and 18 PDT, and if
> necessary, I can be available otherwise. I've guessed that as early as
> possible PDT (evening UTC) is probably going to be ideal for everyone,
> though.

As only Russ and myself have responded, I'm guessing that using Doodle
isn't going to work particularly well for scheduling:

How about I try scheduling by fiat:

Wed May 30 19:00:00 UTC 2012
Wed May 30 12:00:00 PDT 2012
date -d @1338404400

in #debian-ctte on irc.freenode.net.

Don Armstrong

--
My spelling ability, or rather the lack thereof, is one of the wonders
of the modern world.