Re: periodic tech-ctte IRC meetings
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: periodic tech-ctte IRC meetings
- From: Don Armstrong <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 16:19:59 -0700
- Message-id: <20120503231959.GM3458@rzlab.ucr.edu>
- Mail-followup-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <20120430162414.GA27025@upsilon.cc>
- References: <20110805214827.GN15003@mails.so.argh.org> <CAJS_LCX6mpY745gVZwovrsY=qY+v=wjNpe7FWXrwVhb1ZWjaRQ@mail.gmail.com> <20110814221136.GQ20102@anguilla.noreply.org> <20110820142359.GA14153@mails.so.argh.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20120320215302.GE19139@upsilon.cc> <20120430162414.GA27025@upsilon.cc>
On Mon, 30 Apr 2012, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> The DPL is mostly an outsider in all of the above, but I consider
> this a very important topic for the project and I'm willing to
> invest some time in it. So, if you want me to, I can try to find a
> time slot for a first IRC meeting.
I don't know if this is the best way to do this, but lets try for
I'm basically OK with any weekday between 10 and 18 PDT, and if
necessary, I can be available otherwise. I've guessed that as early as
possible PDT (evening UTC) is probably going to be ideal for everyone,
I'm sorry about those late night emails.
I only said those things because I was too drunk
to be afraid.
-- a softer world #579