Re: periodic tech-ctte IRC meetings

On Mon, 30 Apr 2012, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> The DPL is mostly an outsider in all of the above, but I consider
> this a very important topic for the project and I'm willing to
> invest some time in it. So, if you want me to, I can try to find a
> time slot for a first IRC meeting.

I don't know if this is the best way to do this, but lets try for
starters:

http://www.doodle.com/d9czmercqw897iqf

I'm basically OK with any weekday between 10 and 18 PDT, and if
necessary, I can be available otherwise. I've guessed that as early as
possible PDT (evening UTC) is probably going to be ideal for everyone,
though.

Don Armstrong

--
I'm sorry about those late night emails.
I only said those things because I was too drunk