Re: periodic tech-ctte IRC meetings

On Mon, 30 Apr 2012, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> The DPL is mostly an outsider in all of the above, but I consider
> this a very important topic for the project and I'm willing to
> invest some time in it. So, if you want me to, I can try to find a
> time slot for a first IRC meeting.

I don't know if this is the best way to do this, but lets try for

I'm basically OK with any weekday between 10 and 18 PDT, and if
necessary, I can be available otherwise. I've guessed that as early as
possible PDT (evening UTC) is probably going to be ideal for everyone,

Don Armstrong

I'm sorry about those late night emails.
I only said those things because I was too drunk
to be afraid.
  -- a softer world #579