Re: Orphan packages

On Tue, 29 Mar 2011, Dmitry E. Oboukhov wrote:
> The key point is he disagrees DFSG.

I also witnessed this when I contacted him about his dropbox package
(before it got removed).

He's not a Debian developer (and not a DM AFAIK) and you were his
entry points to Debian, so I don't think there's much to discuss. You take
the decision about what happens to his packages.

I agree they can be orphaned, just be nice and mail -devel in order to
improve the chances to find a new maintainer for them.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

                      ▶ http://RaphaelHertzog.fr (Français)