Re: Mailing list filtering for debian-ctte

On Tue, 31 Aug 2010, Steve Langasek wrote:
> As a workaround for those trying to send mail to the TC, here is
> what I understand is *supposed* to be the debian-ctte posting
> policy:
>
>  - mail sent via the BTS is accepted
>  - mail sent by list subscribers is accepted
>  - mail with a valid PGP signature is accepted

Currently this is restricted to PGP keys in the keyring;[1] I remember
discussing opening this to all things which looked like they contained
a PGP signature, but I don't remember if we got consensus about that.
I *do* remember droping in a spamassassin rule to avoid false
positives for mails which look like they had a PGP signature. [I don't
know if the implementation of sigcheck we have on liszt knows how to
figure out if a signature is valid without a keyring containing the
key...]

Don Armstrong

1: Assuming I'm reading the procmail correctly, anyway.
--
DIE!
 -- Maritza Campos http://www.crfh.net/d/20020601.html