Confirmation vote for Russ Allbery

While both Russ and Don have enjoyed the support of the Technical Committee
in private discussions and I don't see a confirmation vote for them being
anything more than a formality, under 6.3.4 of the constitution it is a
formality that we're expected to follow.  I'm therefore calling for an
immediate vote of the Committee to appoint Russ Allbery under 6.2.3 of the

- - -=-=-=-=-=- Don't Delete Anything Between These Lines =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
[   ] Choice 1: Appoint Russ Allbery to the TC under 6.2.3
[   ] Choice 2: [DEFAULT OPTION] Do not appoint Russ Allbery to the TC
- - -=-=-=-=-=- Don't Delete Anything Between These Lines =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

This ballot should be sufficient to give us a meaningful Condorcet result.

A CFV to confirm Don Armstrong will follow separately, since we're only
entitled to appoint one more member under 6.2.3 and the other will require
confirmation under 6.2.2.