Stepping down from tech ctte

Hi *,

So, as of today, it's been three years since I was appointed to the
technical ctte. To me, that seems about the right length to stay on the
committee -- anything you can't get done in three years doesn't seem
likely to get finished just by sticking around longer, and in a project
with hundreds of other clever folks around, there ought to be plenty of
new faces and ideas ready to bubble up if they're given room.

So thanks for the privelege of appointment, and best of luck for the
future, y'all.

Cheers,
aj