Re: Processed: destruction of round-robin functionality is fucking up our mirrors and making Debian suck for many people, hence fixing this is a release-critical "wish"

* Ian Jackson:

> On the other hand, the behaviour of a round robin honouring host
> depends on the frequency of DNS retries, past network topology
> history, etc., in a way that may be difficult to predict.

Sure, but round-robin behavior is not tied to the bit pattern of
addresses, so it's less likely that there is a systematic bias.