Re: Processed: destruction of round-robin functionality is fucking up our mirrors and making Debian suck for many people, hence fixing this is a release-critical "wish"

On Tue, Dec 18, 2007 at 03:31:13PM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:

> > > We might actually be able to help with this
> >
> > Did you mention this to DSA, they'd have to configure it at this end?
>
> I may be dumb, but what would another IP address for an existing
> security mirror that is already the preferred one buy us?  I would
> expect that a second machine in the 128.* zone would be able to
> spread the load better.

See above - just temporary for purposes of demonstration.

Though I think that the case is already clear, but to eliminate any doubt
whatsoever...

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.