Re: Processed: destruction of round-robin functionality is fucking up our mirrors and making Debian suck for many people, hence fixing this is a release-critical "wish"

On Sun, Dec 16, 2007 at 06:28:39PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> Going back to steffani, that gives B = 14.86 MB/s - 3.53 MB/s = 11.33 MB/s,
> and we thus have:
>     A     = 10.59 MB/s
>     B     = 11.33 MB/s
>     C + F =  1.14 MB/s
>     D     =  0    MB/s (by assumption)
>     E     =  0    MB/s (by assumption)

Hrm, presuming the change in glibc 2.7-4 worked as expected, all the
users of unstable hitting security.debian.org should be included in
the "A" count, above. I presume there's a good chance glibc 2.7-4 will
hit testing tomorrow sometime, which will mean testing users in other
categories will get moved into "A" too, and might result in a noticable
change in the balance.

Cheers,
aj