Re: RFC3484 s6 rule 9 should not apply

* Aurelien Jarno (aurelien@aurel32.net) [071206 21:41]:
> Please DON'T NMU the glibc, we will do the necessary in the next upload
> to unstable. Does this also apply to stable?

The tech ctte didn't do a decision about stable, though it seems that
most of us consider it appropriate.

So I would prefer the "usual way": First upload the fix to unstable,
wait till it is properly tested and then get it into the next stable
point release via d-release (and give the SRMs the possibility to test
it, I'm not speaking with my SRM hat on here).

Cheers,
Andi
--
  http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/