Re: glibc's getaddrinfo() sort order

Andreas Barth writes ("Re: glibc's getaddrinfo() sort order"):
> [stuff]

So, trying to keep stuff simple, I propose:

1. RFC3484 s6 rule 9 should not be applied to IPv4 addresses
   by Debian systems, and we overrule the maintainer.
2. RFC3484 s6 rule 9 should not be applied to IPv6 addresses
   by Debian systems, but we do not overrule the maintainer
   on this point.
3. We recommend to the IETF that RFC3484 s6 rule 9 should be
   abolished, definitely for IPv4, and probably for IPv6 too.

AJ: if you don't wholly agree yet, would you like to make clear your
counterproposal so we can vote ?