"technical issues" and d-i access

Hi,

what I noticed regarding the d-i access since a few months: We all agree
how the result should be (we approve the current status). However, we
were argueing if that is a technical meassure, and why.

As put down in some other decisions already, almost any aspect has
technical and non-technical aspects and implications. That is true for
even mostly technical issues like devmapper access rights.

So, my question is: How can we streamline this? I want to get the issues
resolved, and not argueing if we reject it for (a) being
non-technically, or (b) not useful. I don't have any proper idea right
now, with keeping the split on technical issue to the TC, and
non-technical to the DPL.

Cheers,
Andi
--