Re: Chair rotation

Andreas Barth writes ("Re: Chair rotation"):
> Well, I think having more often the chair being moved than never is
> still a good idea, but each month was perhaps a bit too often. How about
> trying to set down the rotation level to something like once per year?

Why don't we make a new post of chaser-in-chief or some such which
rotates according to a predefined timetable, and just means that that
person is in charge of making sure all the emails get answered,
etc. etc. ?

Ideally the list of outstanding issues would be nearly congruent with
the BTS's idea about the same question.  Then we could do away with
any handover formalities at all.