Re: Chair rotation

moth.debian@gmail.com (Raul Miller) writes:

> I see several options on how to proceed:

I'm pretty relaxed about the alternative chosen.

One problem with the rotation approach we need to address if we're going
to continue with it is that we haven't had a firm handoff.  What I mean
is that not being handed a list of open actions when I supposedly took over
has made it way too easy to lose track of what was pending and needs to be
driven to resolution.

So, regardless of what we decide, I'd appreciate someone iterating the list
open issues before the ctte to either take action on or hand over to the
next chairman.  Anyone have that already in hand?

Bdale