Re: Escalating #345067 to the technical comittee, as the maintainer asked me to do so, and is unable or unwilling to do his job without this.

[resending bugreport posting after subscribing to d-ctte]

On Tue, 7 Mar 2006 10:53:58 +0100
Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> In Erkelenz, jonas clearly told me that he would not consieder my
> patch until i refered to the technical comitee,

Just a slight correction: I did not hold yaird hostage over this bug.
What I said was that if insisting on claiming this bug being fatal for
Debian then you'd have to bring it to the ctte, bacuse I disagree and
you did not listen to my arguments nor bring in new ones.

I disagree with other parts of Svens email, but will avoid commenting
on those until certain that this is a matter for the ctte at all.

 - Jonas